Wednesday, February 25, 2009

EVAN FROM ZUMMIES

so yea this my niqqa evan rite here from zummiez in livinqston mall. o boy rite here came up wit the illezt quote ever. he says it was from bac @ skool his teacher asked him to do an assignment.

"My teacher asked me write down what I think makes me happy. So i wrote down life, and he said, Evan you must not understand the question, and I said, you must not understand life."

-Evan

ooooooooooooooooooooooo did you hear dat you must not understand life. that was one of the craziezt thinqs i ever heard of, it was so crazy we were inspired to make a shirt bcuz of it. aww man

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys it's Evan from Zumiez! I'm glad you liked the quote haha. Like we talked about stop by and give me some stickers and we'll see what we can do about representing you guys. If you want to drop off a t-shirt or two I promise I'll wear that too. Any questions or anything hit me up at LGFUAD0213@yahoo.com. Later guys keep it real.

    ReplyDelete