Thursday, March 18, 2010

COMPLEX KID "BRYTANI CAIPA"

WELL WHERE SHOULD I START I MET BRYTANI CAIPA ON FACEBOOK WHERE ALL MY FRIENDS ARE NOWADAYS.SHE SEEM LIKE AN COOL PERSON AMAZING STYLE SO I ADDED HER. NOT KNOWING SHE WAS GOING TO ENLIIGHTENED ME ON FASHION. SHE HAS A MIND OF A COMPLEX KID JUST READ LOL

I am a BRILLIANT BAD BITCH with a desire to set the world on fire and represent for the ladies. Driven by my willingness to learn and grow, I aspire to reach my fullest potential and tell the world my unique story through art and fashion. As a revolutionary, I am seeking other radicals who share my vision of the limitless world we live in. My constant search for other fashion activists is supported by my main squeeze, the Internet. Thanks to my bada$$ beeper, the iphone 3GS, I have the world in the palm of my hand. With a craving for creativity I am always on the hunt for fresh meat on the market. With an infinite imagination and a need to be on the grind, I am moving forward in light years. With a craving for creativity I am always on the hunt for fresh meat on the market. I AM A LEADER!!!!

A CONVO WITH BRYTANI WOULD GIVE U ANOTHER MIND SET ON WHERE OUR YOUTH IS GOING AND HOW CREATIVE WE ARE.IF THERE WAS MORE PEOPLE LIKE HER IN THE FASHION GAME THINGS WOULD BE ALOT DIFFERENT. HER MIND IS SO CREATIVE HER STYLE IS SO OUT THERE AND DIFFERENT.THAT'S WAT MAKES AN INDIVIDUAL SHE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A COMPLEX KID. THANKS MS.CAIPA

No comments:

Post a Comment