Monday, April 26, 2010

COMPLEX KID-DENNIS BALMACEDA

WELL AS YALL KNOW I LOVE FACEBOOK "DONT JUDGE ME" I CAME ACROSS THIS DUDE DENNIS BALMACEDA COOL DUDE. I SEEN SOME OF HIS STUFF ON LOOKBOOK HIS SWAGGER I MEAN STEEZ AS HE SAY "IS ON A MILLION" SO I SENT HIM A MESSAGE ASKING HIM CAN I DO A PIECE ON HIM FOR THE BLOG. TOOK HIM A MILLION YEARS TO HIT ME BACK BUT HE DID. HOPE HE CAN MODEL SOME PIECES FOR US IN THE FUTURE. BUT HERE IS A LIL INFO ABOUT DENNIS.



My name is Denny Wenny. I am 22 years old and currently residing in New Jersey, USA. My interests are definately shopping, skateboarding, blogging and loving life to the fullest.People are always confuse by my nationality but I am half Spanish and Filipino. So there you go, now you know my secret.I work as a travel agent by day and superhero by night. I am just kidding about the second part.


I don't really have an everyday style. I can say I am fashion chameleon because I don't stick to one genre of style. If I had to choose a favorite style, I would have to say that the dapper look would be the one. I love to wear layers because I am very skinny person, so layering is a huge help. I love to wear ties and hats, it is really rare for me not to be wearing one.


A lot of things inspire me, movies, magazines, people in streets, etc. Fashion people that inspire me are Andre 3000 of outkast, The Beatles and James Dean. Yes, 3 different styles but that's why I love fashion so much because there are alot of things you can be or do in the fashion world.You can see my latest style on lookbook page, tumblr page, chictopia page and facebook. Also in real life, if we are lucky enough to run into each other.





DENNIS THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT HOMIE I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT THE MODELING THING THO LMAO...TO BE A COMPLEX KID YOU HAVE TO HAVE THAT UNIQUE ABOUT YOU.TO KNOW THAT "WEN EVERYBODY THINKS ITS RIGHT,YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG" SO DENNIS ITS MY HONOR TO NAME YOU A COMPLEX KID.
DENNIS LOOKBOOK-LOOKBOOK.NU 
DENNIS FACEBOOK-FACEBOOK.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment