Sunday, June 13, 2010

COMPLEX KID "MAKIE BAYNE"


I met her on Facebook, and I was looking through my friends and lookin for a Complex Kid and I saw her, I was like "She Got Steez!!" I would love to do a photoshoot with her in the future so stay tune.
Name: Makie Bayne aka Cakes aka MJ
Age : 19
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Interest: Style over Fashion.
Style : Vintage with modern on top
Photography : I shoot film and the odd digi photo
Literature : I read a lot of books favourite book is probably Born Blue by Han Nolan
Music : I listen to everything. I grew up on classic rock and jazz, grew into punk rock, and r & b and now I’m into rap. So I have a diverse flavor for different beats, and different flows.
" S T Y L E  O V E R  F A S H I O N "
 
www.reignofswank.blogspot.com

2 comments: