Wednesday, August 4, 2010

COMPLEX KID "LATONYA RICKMAN"


Latonya Rickman (aka) Yaya
Yaya is not your average Chick She Has Big Dreams, and I like that about her, I also RESPECT her craft. When I was her age I didnt really see any girls that were this into fashion and this abstract.

MORE INFO ABOUT YAYA
 Im 16
My Goal Is To Become A Better
Wardrobe Stylist,Become A Shoe Designer,Model For Yves Saint Laurent x MCM
My Dream Is To Collaborate With Taz Arnold On A Design
One Thing That I Want To Tell The World Is That Im Not Afraid To Let Myself Go Into It And That Sometimes I Have My Cocky Moments When Nobody Cant Tell Me Anything 

THE COMPLEX DREAM IS TO CHANGE THE AVERAGE WAY OF THINKIN RATHER THEN THINK INSIDE THE BOX, WE ACKNOWLEDGE PEOPLE WHO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX...

No comments:

Post a Comment